Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last Multitude Monday of 2013... a day late :)

Its New Year's Eve!
Where did 2013 go?
I hope  that you will enjoy tonight and have a great New Years Day tomorrow, and enjoy many blessings in 2014. Maybe this will be your year to begin a gratitude journal :)

Thankful this week for....

Friends to ice skate with


Celebrating Dustin's 34 Birthday together!(Pic below are our dinner date out & cake at home)



Thankful for a warm no jacket day!

Thankful to be able to share love with others on Christmas Eve! It was BRUTALLY cold, too cold for many homeless to be out, but we passed out hot chocolate to the few we found & people waiting for the bus :)


Thankful for this little happy peanut. He is such a drooly snugglebug & we eat him up every day!!
 
Thankful to be  inspired by Youversion, to choose one verse for 2014 and have that be a focus verse. My verse is
Matthew 25:40 (GW) |  “The king will answer them, ‘I can guarantee this truth: Whatever you did for one of my brothers or sisters, no matter how unimportant they seemed, you did for me.’
 
Thankful this week for Chase fraud protection! We were hacked! My card was used (excessively!?!?! :)) at Target during the bad time- and my debit card was compromised. Some trucker used 494.65 in Nebraska at Pilot!! Chase texted me...then called me... then refunded the money in 12 hours. I called Pilot & talked to the manager and she found the pump # who used my card! Maybe this can help them crack the case :) I love the detective stuff (Especially since our moolah is safe & sound)
 
Thankful for Amazon & their great customer service & easy returns
 
 Here is our 2013 Christmas Card in case I missed your family. Please email your address, and we can add you to our list for next year :) :)

Have a wonderful New Years Eve!!!
And a fabulous start to 2014!!
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment