Monday, February 9, 2015

Valentine's Printables & Multitude Monday XOXO


Happy Monday of Valentine Week!


Last week was a semi blur, so I am thankful for a fresh healthy start to this week!


Thankful for....
1011-NYQUIL! Can I get a Hallelujah for some uninterrupted sleep and flu symptoms gone overnight!?
1012- My friend Julie's awesome generosity and uploading all the fun fonts from back in the days of my 1st grade teaching... I have used this flash drive nearly every day since 2013 & I am so so so thankful for her tekkie-ness & kindness... sharing fonts & adorable clipart is seriously priceless in my world :)
1013- Freebies! Hannah wanted to pass out goldfish for her Friday V-day snack - and of course there are a million freebie printable cards, but none that I loved or found uber user friendly- here is mine :) Tweak as you wish :) I printed on cardstock and sliced with the paper cutter- I cut them small & below is a finished product.
               Out of all the
         
              in the sea.
     I choose you, Valentine!
   XOXO HANNAH HEBERT
            Out of all the
         
              in the sea.
     I choose you, Valentine!
   XOXO HANNAH HEBERT
             Out of all the
         
              in the sea.
     I choose you, Valentine!
   XOXO HANNAH HEBERT
            Out of all the
         
              in the sea.
     I choose you, Valentine!
   XOXO HANNAH HEBERT
            Out of all the
         
              in the sea.
     I choose you, Valentine!
   XOXO HANNAH HEBERT
             Out of all the
         
              in the sea.
     I choose you, Valentine!
   XOXO HANNAH HEBERT
            Out of all the
         
              in the sea.
     I choose you, Valentine!
   XOXO HANNAH HEBERT
           Out of all the
         
              in the sea.
     I choose you, Valentine!
   XOXO HANNAH HEBERT

1014- Harrison's style printables can be found for free from www.MeetPenny.com- They are minecraft style & again- use white cardstock and paper cutter for straight edges, and done! His class can't have any food or snack items, so I think we will attach them to mini water bottles with some neon green ribbon... pictures to come..
1015- scripture inspiration... Daniel 3:18 "And if not... He is still good"... love love love this verse, and it has encouraged me!
1016- for one full day ( consists of his 3 hour nap and 12+hour night), that Hudson has stayed in his crib. I have taken our awesome sleeper for granted, and last week, the Lord woke me up ( literally!!) to see what I had taken for granted! Hudson learned how to leave his pack n play and wander away from his room. His "room" is his siblings walk in closet, that my mom has so graciously semi cleared out, so that there is plenty of space. A perfect cozy nook! However, waking up to 2 adorable eyeballs literally in your face = not so perfect! Thank you to all my friends who provided advice and prayers, and armed with mosquito netting & a baby monitor, I went to work :) He escaped the net a couple times, so yesterday, Sunday, was a big success! Pray for a  safe, sleep-ful week ahead for all of us :)
1017- receiving my "golden ticket" - my sub clearance for 65 school districts is in hand, although I only wanted it to get access to Harrison's district- mission accomplished!
1018- having family over on Friday night - laughs & stories were many, and our hearts were happy.
1019- Dusty's ability to test drive some fun cars! Last week he brought home an Audi A5- FUN! And although just 2 door, and not very family friendly- Harrison & I were able to make a pretty big Costco run happen!
1020-



No comments:

Post a Comment