Thursday, October 3, 2013

What a week! (Oops! Forgot to post on Monday :))

Multitude Monday and I cannot wait to share how awesome our God has been!!
380- My brother  Dustin is here with us in IL! Our family is complete. Praising God.
381- We had an encouraging weekend with a Bible conference here in IL
382- The foods I baked for breakfast, desserts and snacks were edible! PTL:) Sometimes Pintrest recipes can be duds....but so far so good :)
383- Our house was full with Christian friends all weekend
384- Harrison is learning cursive and is rockin' it!
385- Esther, our awesome babysitter here in IL, watched our littles on Saturday, so Matt & I could be almost front row, just listening and soaking in Bible truths. Bliss.
386- Dustin and Harrison are inseparable, and another true Patriot fan was cheering with us last night & the Pats took home yet another victory. Woot woot!
387- iPhone 5C. My cracked, beyond crazy ghetto phone is now Hannah's play phone and she texts Emma every day :) I am lovin' the tekkiness of my neon pink phone.
388- Matt's virtual job. Every day I am thankful for this.
389- Mark & Jenn came for the weekend! So awesome to see AZ friends here!
390- Pen pals.


No comments:

Post a Comment