Monday, January 11, 2021

Multitude Monday 1-11-2021



Happy Monday!

All kids are snuggled in their beds, after a good, calm, full day. Matt is harmonizing along with Youtube to My Jesus I love Thee as I type, and it feels like the perfect ending to a perfect day! 


Thankful this week for another week of Healthy Heberts! We have laid fairly low, and have been extra careful when we do go out. 

Thankful for fun fam time. The outdoor movie setup is going to be our new Friday event to look forward to and new glow cups! 

Thankful for Amazon, and their incredible grocery deliveries, and really just everything delivery. From waters to TP to a new playgate for Lulu! 

Thankful for Chipotle. The perfect take out. 

Thankful for CrossFit. It pushes every boundary I have and def makes me stronger in more ways than 1! 

Thankful for Hudson's insane creativity. Today on his lunch- he set up a puppet tea party with candy canes and pizza for them all. 

Thankful for Harrison's courage. I know kids can do really brave things, but H blew me away Sunday night when he went to a high school youth group, solo! Of course I offered to walk in with him, but no, he had it, and after waiting in the parking lot in case he changed his mind, his text was " mom this is actually so legit and I met a bunch of guys". YES. And he came home with pizza. YES. 

Thankful for encouraging ministry on relationships. So.very.needed.

Thankful for daily Heaven hugs showing up in different ways this week, like snail mail from my aunt, daily verses that hit that specific concern & just a peace that comes from Him. Both Matt & I work for a school district that is having a lot of tension regarding re-opening in person. Thankfully we know that whatever the outcome, our God is in control and will most def carry us through the days ahead. Pray with us that we as a couple get the requested accommodation to continue to telework ( we hope to hear by Friday). It has been a literal dream come true! 


Here's this week in photos! 

Harrison riding his Go Kart to the park

Although hubby is a great multitasker, having a "door" to close for a little could be nice- so we got ghetto with these not cute but oh so functional noise reducer drapes and massive tension rod! It also says to the ever hungry snackers that the kitchen is closed too!

Our little genius. We see her using all Hannah's hair ties for bracelets and watching her methodically put each one on - has us in awe. 


My love for lit up drinks keeps growing. These my friends were 7.99 and 1/2 off. So. So. Cool. Yes I bought every box. 
The sparkly coffee nook. If I have to wake up in the dark, that coffee nook needs to be all sorts of cozy! 
Movie Night! 
Loving our heater!

Loved this reminder.
Matt's dad and Harrison on a guys breakfast & go kart date!

The reality to our Sunday, church door is wide open yet she runs the other way... 


Really girl - really?
And yet, while eating she is so serene and model perfect. 

And just to make sure my baby has her gmail account  ...



Leave on this note my fave readers! 
.... no good thing will He withhold... 

XO


1 comment:

  1. Your outdoor movie set up and glow cups are LEGIT! How fun. Also, I would like to have Lulu's gorgeous locks.

    ReplyDelete