Monday, March 2, 2020

3.2.20




Thankful this week for ...


A baby who has great sleep poses πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ₯°


 A writer! He has learned so much & watch out! He #cantstopwontstop
 $5 movie nights at the local theater! It distracts us all from missing Matt while he’s at PGM preaching πŸ’•
Hat day at daycare!

Wrestling Banquet night!
He won "Best Supportive Teammate" award! #heartsburst
Reminders.
This couple & the BIRTHDAY GIRL!! 
Practicing the Pause... trying to take at least 5 minutes, at the end of my Prep, to be outdoors, even if it's freezing, to enjoy the sun & breathe. It helps regroup my mind and heart for the last 2 hours of each work day.
my incredible friend and teacher aid! She led an a cool homework project - they were due Friday - and yes all 24 were assigned this, and yes only 6 turned it in, but those 6 blew our minds!
100th Day! (And hooray for my teammates awesome tanning and white teeth filter!)
Spontaneous double dates... with strangers!? I feel like I am a robot. This is not me AT ALL! Harrison's wrestling coach and Matt, have developed a really cool bond. I guess that's one way of handling helicopter parents! HA! SO we got an invite, we bought the groupon, and we went!
To say it was amazing was an understatement. Axe throwing is scary & yet so freeing & you bet I got ALL my negative work vibes OUT that night! And made a great new friend.

Saturday's BOLD 2020 Woman's Conference at Highpoint Church Naperville was EVERYTHING.
Imagine this ... leaving the best morning wake ups ever ( I love how our kids wake up on weekends and all the snuggles and chillaxing we can enjoy) so I was kinda regretting booking a days conference in all transparancy... but  then I pull in to the church campus, parked and got a golf cart ride to the PINK carpet and massive pink balloon arch. My heart leaps. Then I walk in. Walk downstairs. Greeted by STANS donuts. You guys yes still on Whole 30, still have to decline donuts, but who can resist those adorable mini donut boxes?! Noone! Hannah & Hudson were thrilled with it! Then There is a photo booth... with floral crowns... you guys the inner ALL THINGS GIRL is freaking out... the sermons have yet to even begin but I know God just hugged me with all those perfect details...

Seriously!? All the hearts.
The conference began with a legit worship concert & then break out sessions on areas that we felt we needed some umph in ...
We all agreed we wanted to hear about Finding Peace : Exhale. And it was perfect & then we divided and conquered for the 2nd break out. Then snack of Garrett's popcorn in champagne glasses ( or in bags to take home for the kids!) and then Jason's Deli boxed lunch ( another kid freebie!) and then the guest speaker main event closed it out. 
This wall at the church just called my name!
Meanwhile Super Dad is taking on the gym and the mall!



Lulu finally got a cool toy! I am so crazy against big baby toys- but I just had to.

Gathering at a new to us place Sunday, with some good friends, and meeting new friends! The icing on the cake was Hudson's Sunday School teacher was a Sped Teacher. God is literally in EVERY detail - mind blown.
More painting at daycare!




1 comment:

  1. Way to go with the axe throwing! I'm sure that takes care of a lot of suppressed inner aggression. πŸ˜‚ That conference looked beautiful! Glad you had such a great experience. πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete