Monday, November 16, 2015

Multitude Monday: 11/16


Thankful this week... 

that Heaven intervened in a big way... in a big life decision.
 Isaiah 55:8 
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord.

for peace.

for amazing, uplifting ministry. Seriously. 

for conversations that pierce the heart - reality is so beautiful it hurts. Reality, masks off, true hurts expressed... conversations that rock your world and open your eyes to what others are feeling, needing and going through. You know those weeks where you think you had it hard? Then you hear other's share their heart... and you just say whoa... Lord thank you for my week. Thank you for helping me get through my mess so that I can be a listener to those who need to share...  Thankful for friends who trust, share, and bear. 
Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. 

for the hope and joy that despite the pain in Paris (#prayforParis), we have a God who knew & who knows & who will strengthen us... as we see the need to keep pressing on & telling others about God's love, because God's love is the only thing that will drive out hate & violence. We can keep shining our light.

Martin Luther King Jr Quote #MLK #MLKDay:















to have a husband who's cooking skills blow my mind- my current lunch is salmon with a mustard glaze and diced sweet potatoes, multitasking skills are superhuman & his patience during my totally obnoxious, loud, gross cough for 2 WEEKS ....has been such a blessing. 

to see our kid's getting along 

that the holiday time is quickly approaching and this year we are feeling super prepared and READY! Thank you Amazon for allowing me to not wrap or mail presents to AZ :) Although I am doubtful the wrapping will be cute festive or pink, and a piece of me loves doing all that stuff myself... I know it will be done perfectly and ON TIME!!  

for a Patriot victory, with one second... won by one point... 

that Thanksgiving break is in T minus 7 days!!!! I am looking forward to 5 days off FOR SURE :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment