Tuesday, May 4, 2021

5.4.2021

Thankful this week and every week and every day... for this tribe of ours! Yes, today I wanted them all to go to Crossfit without me so I could sit in total silence, but hey its been a DAY! But man - they are so fun and creative and loving and a blast to do life with. 
UM Houston we have a problem  The ortho- bless his heart- thought I would wear these every single second of every day for the next month except to eat . Sorry not sorry I literally can't. So they came off after this photo.... In other news just 1 more visit before Big H and I are back to pearly whites no metal kinda smiles!
Lulu is our budding artist. Being the 4th child I am okay with her doodling in gray marker on our table. #washable #hideallthesharpies
So this was awesome. Our sweet Canadian friends invited Hannah to join their Pavlova baking zoom call! We have never tried Pavlova, we can hardly say Pavlova ( all I think about is Pavlov's dog), and never have cooked it .Of course we needed a few kitchen gadgets to make this work out but you guys- this is now Hannah's thing. Her "hey company is coming over" kinda thing to whip up and she wants to make this for her birthday cake in 2 months! 


The weekend finally came... and Matt & I escaped for the afternoon and night... Hannah is the one most worried when Dad is MIA... so having fun skittle science, snacks and a surprise supper delivery by Matt's amazing parents helped a ton!
Just bliss. 


YUM.

Told them we would get them bright n early the next morning so they could all enjoy the water park ... and I sure kept my word! Hannah beats everyone up... but look at these snuggle bugs! So. presh! 
Ahh... livin' his best life...


So thankful for this last minute purchase! She is SUCH a fish. 


Swimming and Sun = Best naps. Literally we were the napping house til our evening alarm rang. Such a perfect relaxing day.
Church!



We love our buns!


Church take 2! Sunday morning! 
How is she almost 2!? Oh Lulu Piper you are SO much fun.



Andddd the bunny pen continues to get improvements....
Have a wonderful week friends! 
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment