Monday, November 25, 2019

11.25.19


Thankful this week for...

Harrison making the starter position in wrestling, for his weight class.

Friends like Frankie.

 Honolulu Piper... every single time I see this beaut I can't get over her sweetness & the blessing that she is! Angel. Period. And she has her 1st tooth.



Cheap tickets, safety as we flew ( even though it was my 1st time seeing a passenger in very critical health distress on a flight?!) & incredible ( yet fast) memories in Arizona to celebrate the life of a fabulous lady! Najla, you will be very missed!





 

 Food!
We fasted all day... by the time we flew out, we were literally starving & this salad was small but mighty! Thank you Wild Flower!
Saturday Gym Dates! There is a lot going on & that line about running is cheaper than therapy is pretty on point! So although my ankles hated me, I did some damage to that treadmill & my emotional well being thanked me!
Fun Jumpers!(( Lulu has very limited home toys ( Can't even with all the baby gear!) But we sure love how spoiled she is at the gym! ))

 Lunch Dates!

 Sunday School!
 The best teacher assistant ever!

A fun night of fellowship at our Thanksgiving outreach night!




 And friend's snapchat filters that make us look adorbs!
 The sleep this baby loves. And those lashes & cheeks.
 My mom's awesome organization & saving of all things especially Christmas! It makes decorating SO fun! I love how that quilt & tree just cozy their space right up!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Thanksgiving photo booth props and yes to ALL the Christmas decor! 🎄

    ReplyDelete