Monday, September 9, 2019

9.9.19 Multitude Monday

Thankful that our 1st 4 days of work went so well! I was in heavy Lulu withdrawals- actually in just doing nothing and momma stuff withdrawals to0, but she is growing and laughing and loving life, so my heart is full & I need a paycheck, sooo school year 2019- 2020 let's do thissss!

Thankful that my class is amazing so far, I have 21 kiddos, one with the name Ephesian, so maybe he will be my lil preacher man!

Thankful for the support system Matt and I have to make all the life moments happen- it truly takes a village! My mom is amazing!




 Thankful for Hannah bridging to Juniors! The Brownie years went by too fast!

 Thankful that Soccer Saturday was GORGEOUS. Hudson had a bright n early game, with pictures 1st and then Big bro reffed it!



 Go Goalie Hudsie!
 Momma and her girlies
 EATABLE. ALL DAY. ERR DAY.


 Thankful for a fun chill dinner date with besties.
 Thankful for the Hanna Outlet & Harrison being a trooper with his green! I love the coordinating and I love the brights!
 Thankful that my amazing inlaws and sweety pie niece Gracie made it safely!
 They arrived on their 41st Anniversary!
 These two could be sisters
 CANT EVEN LULU. CANT EVEN.
Thankful for scripture "nuggets".
Image result for ephesians

No comments:

Post a Comment