Monday, April 8, 2019

4.8.19




Image result for spring break countdown
In just 3 student days and one long parent teacher conference day!!

Thankful this week for 6 year old behavior from our big bud, with 11-12 point days each day of the week!! ( 12 points means he had a perfect day, each hour is given 2 points). His sleep has been on point as well. Taco the dog helps with that


 Loving our neon pink Lush bath paint!
 Cutest pic from our kiddos school!
 Another trip to the puppy store.



 Random, new to us, eatery. Mexican that shares space in a gas station?! Who woulda thought!


Sporting those fancy hair nets at Feed My Starving Children!




 Can everyday be Saturday!? I love errands with this goober! His selfie pouty face is too funny.


 Final Four BBall at Bdubs!! Harrison's bracket has Virginia as the champ, and we were the only table cheering for them as they beat Auburn by 1 point!!! But here we go V!

 Sunday post church Art Birthday party!

 While we had time to kill, we ate! A new to us place, called Girl in the Park, had really fun unique foods, which I thought we'd love? But turns out we just basic peeps 😒. We aren't all that fancy after all 😆
My burger was Dirty Frank, with bacon, egg, pulled pork, cheese and hamburger. I ate 1 quarter of it and was done and those organic farm fresh fries were nasty haha! Gimme McD's!
 Matt's choice was incredible he said, but he wished it had some spice to it.
Mackin' on my burger- with low cal fried mac and cheese piled high 👊
 Harrison's basic burger was a hit & when I see this pic he looks too grown up. Sigh.

 The finished canvas!

Love this version of these verses. Need the constant redirection to Him through the many distractions.❤

1 comment:

  1. The Feed My Starving Children outreach looks awesome! Way to go. If I ever took Claire to a pet store and let her actually sit there and hold them and pet them, I'm afraid I'd either be leaving with a puppy or leaving Claire at the store.

    ReplyDelete