Tuesday, March 8, 2022

March! 2022

Thankful for Spring Break! 

We have 3 different break weeks, but we are making the best of it! 




Pickleball!
Desert rides!

Sushi dates!


Bible Conference

Bye bye dirt bikes.. welcome the family toy... momma can drive this and Lulu can ride it too! We needed something easier to accommodate all of us and viola! 




Tiniest Tupperware we ever did see!
My mom raised me well! If you know you know. 
Saturday has us at our fave place with my fave gal
Oh Lulu we can just eat you up
Family Workout! Crossfit Open Week 2!



Hail!
Oh this baby is so so so presh. Sweet little Ace.


I love this version of this verse
Happy 20th Zachary!!!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a crazy fun start to the spring breaks! Love your new family toy- I spy good times ahead in that. And way to go momma lifting all those weights!

    ReplyDelete