Monday, December 6, 2021

Thanksgiving Beach Style!



It has been oh so nice not being on my computer when I get home from work, but what a backlog of journal writing I have! 

We looked forward to our Cali trip so very much and it did not disappoint! The drive was beautiful, until we got closer and the traffic was insanity, but I hear that's Cali for ya! 

We drove into the sunset and it felt like the perfect beginning to a perfect holiday weekend! 


Our hotel room was in Irvine, so we did not pay the Newport Beach premiums. We were able to get a 2 room suite, which had 2 bathrooms, so yes you guessed it! Lulu had one bathroom as her private nursery, and the kids rotated between bed and floor and lounge chair. And we had our own space. It was a great setup. We will most def rebook there again! 
This was Wednesday morning's view!
Ready for the beach!


We went shopping and found this make your own lipstick! Hannah's dream. 
Thankfully littlest love snoozed.



Then we found Hudson's cookies! 
And Dave and Busters!


Even Lulu got to play



Thanksgiving 2021! 
When we knew we were spending Turkey Day beach side, I knew dress code would be thrown to the wind, most likely in swim gear 1/2 the day, so Amazon T's to the rescue! 
This was the setup. So ideal.
But first scooters!

And naps

And all the brand new baby snuggs!

And then lots of sandy fun!
Oh and FOOD!
And fellowship with very special family and new friends.
Cousins!!!
Look that sunset. Oh beach sunsets are just so very special.
Love this turkey!
Ring around the rosie!
ALL. THE. HEARTS
The ocean called her... but dang its cold... so she left
Rob, my cousin, is such a good role model for Big H! And they look like they could be brothers!



On Friday, we slept in & started our day at Auntie Mo and Uncle Gil's house for brunch
 
The kids sure loved this stair device! And my aunt spoiled the kiddos with so many wonderful trinkets and toys and treasures! 

And I savored every elevator ride. Pictures to prove it.  

And then we went back to the beach.... and after lots of playing, we ordered the biggest cheese pizza ever. 















WHAT A DAY. WHAT A TRIP. 
Our hearts were so very full. It felt like I was able to have a piece of both  my mom and my granny with me, when we celebrated with my aunt. The kids are most def beach kiddos (who isnt!) and the weather was beyond glorious .So so so thankful for these photos to relive and savor each day all over again! 
Until our next holiday together.... 

]





No comments:

Post a Comment