Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Multitude Monday 10.4.2021

Thankful this week for a past week of blessings and family time. Harrison asked for less hours at work, and we were so very thankful. The times of us together as a party of 6 are few & far between lately and this sentimental momma is not ready for it... I know he is ready for real world work ... but the bubble wrapping mentality is real ya'll! So on off nights, we go to Lifetime! A family fave.





Oh and I found $16 ... flying around in the wind... in an empty spa area. I love little blessings! 

I love class birthdays, and one of my favorite kiddos turned 5, so Hannah and Hudson shopped for her at $ Tree!
And he saw his name and was excited about how famous he is!
Littlest love is so tired after our drive home and loves her daddy snuggs!
I adore this girl. What a trip she is! Every Friday is spirit day, and I leave before she wakes up, so this was the best picture ever. Of course she even has purple and green sparkley eye shadow. Stay YOU forever sis. 
Although Harrison was off most of the week, he had to work on Friday night, so we missed him on our double date with friends, but he was thankful to get some moola! 

We love when the table height matches the stroller height! 
LOVE YOU
stud.


Saturday morning was the best! We were so excited for the grand opening of our fave Blue Rooster Farm stand! 

Big H and Matt had a date for a few hours, and they got all their speed lovin' energy out hard core! 

Then later on that same day ( this was a record!!) they loaded everything again and met Harrison's buddies, and this time lil sis came! She can hold her own on that quad. Get it girl. It was super sweet and I will note it here forever and ever that Harrison invited Hannah to join. If you know you know. XO
The daycare pics from the week are presh. Look at this little boys face! I cant even. I wonder what adorable convo they are having! 
This gem of a picture came to me from a friend in Iowa, and oh I treasure pictures of my mom!

XO
So.... Residency #2 for my studies is upon us! We brought the fam along, and Lulu tried to settle in her tent bed. Such a cuddle bug.
My problem statement which is the heart of my dissertation. Let the research begin!

Hot tub late date! Who dis!?

Have a wonderful week friends!!
XO


No comments:

Post a Comment