Tuesday, March 9, 2021

3.8.2021

Multitude Monday
2nd Monday of March Edition 

Thankful this week for a Good Good Father. Living with the eternal lens is not my go to all the time. I def get side tracked. But this week, the burdens increased and you know what comes next, the reliance upon the Lord increased too. 
I had a talk with Him while I was driving for early morning coffee, and I understood again for the millionth time that He loves the people we love more than we ever could and will work out our every circumstance for good . Romans 8:28. 
So I left my heavy heart there in the car ,with our Good Good Father & carefully went on. 
My heart was heavy last week because of a few earthly cares. But ya know they matter.. so although the eternal lens is important- the heaviness of reality also has a place. And so that's where  I start today... 



Thankful that there are wig shops online with fun flair so that my mom can have hope during her chemo. 

Thankful that those said wig shops use celebs to model their wigs. I think she has lots of hope for a Meg Ryan or Reese look! Gotta find the laughs where we can! 

Thankful for workouts. To borrow words from Rich Fronig "Movement is medicine" and from Ann Voskamp "Work out to get the word in". It helps to work out . It clears the baggage off the heart and allows the Word to soak in even deeper. 

Thankful for our homeschool sched. Everyday I love it. Everyday I feel peace for the kids. I see them in creative action. I see their flow in an organic rhythm and it feels right. And also if mid morning naps are needed, they can take them. 



Thankful for some pampering time & a fresh do 

Thankful for a table for 2. Intentional date nights are essential! 





Thankful for the 1st week in person, going well! 



Thankful for this cool drivers ed program. 


Thankful for Hannah & her creativity & joy allllll day. 
Thankful for Lulu snuggs. 
This is our whole family. Made by Hannah. 
Lulu thought they were dolls. 

And ripped them all off and played with them with lots of expression. 
Thankful for an upcoming holiday & new to us Lucky Charms!
And new door decor! For February I wrote love notes all over their doors, but for this month, they each have to write sweet notes to each other. Will show how they turned out next week :)
Thankful for our dreamy temps and the beautiful hungry ducks that we can feed the peanut butter cookies too. Strike 2 for Hudson with peanut butter. So we blessed the ducks with those yummies instead. 




Thankful for sweet traveling friends that pop in on their travels!

Love you all, blogger readers! 
Update on my mom: Today Tuesday is her 1st round of chemo, and it is expected to last 6 hours . She was in great spirits going into it ! Thank you for praying her through this 1st day and the days ahead! 
XO

1 comment:

  1. All the prayers for your mom! 🙏🏼🙏🏼And for you as well- watching from the sidelines and feeling helpless/anxious/exhausted/drained is not easy. So, so thankful we are able to unload it all on a heavenly Father. ❤️
    LOVE your idea for March doors! 💚

    ReplyDelete