Monday, December 9, 2019

Dashing through December




 Thankful this week for :
❤ My mom and Ray arriving back from their trip safely!
❤ Harrison winning his 1st Wrestling meet
❤ Just 1 more Monday to go before Winter Break
❤ Festive Fun at the kids' school : Hannah's Choir Event, Hudson's lunch date with his fave 1 on 1 aid & friend & Buddy the Elf
❤ Moody's Candlelight Carol event
❤ Friends
❤ Christmas Cards in the mail
❤ Lulu's sleep sched
❤ Surviving being off Social Media another week! ( I do miss it however, I may feel clueless but is that really a bad thing?
❤ Sunday School - those preschool kiddos are so adorable!








 "I love you, you know I am your son". ALL. THE. HEARTS for this big hearted, new writer!
 #currentclassmood








 Sorry Santa you creep me out, but #justhadto




 High School walls look way different than our PreK-8 Walls! Loved these!





 Yes that was his supper, and no that white sauce aka mayo for fries ( GROSS) was not used at all.


 Love how Harrison appreciates my dad's cool stuff like this old Burberry scarf!



Shane and Shane


1 comment:

  1. LOVING this festive post! Cutest outfits, accessories, and events! ❤️💚 And girl, I hear you with the social media break....😬

    ReplyDelete