Wednesday, October 9, 2019

10.9.19

This week started off with momma bear being short fused and easily annoyed.. but thankfully the daily commute full of scripture  ( all the happy hearts for audio bible reading!) & reflection time have helped & seeing the week is 1/2 done & a long weekend awaits is... a glorious thing...

Some days it blows my mind, that I am the same age as my mom was when she passed away... and Lulu is the same age as I was, when she passed. And a dark cloud has sat on my heart lately... and I can't shake it... and it sounds crazy but it's heavy... thankfully God is good and lifted that heaviness for now... and seeing the sunrise to start the week ... helped too... "The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."



We had our 1st Lock Down drill... the 1st year teaching here threw me OFF... I was more scared than the kids! The cops literally try banging down our door! They know this area is such - so we get trained effectively- but I was not ready! This year... we nailed it!
 Costco Christmas Goodies strike again! We love looking, taking pictures and making their lists early! Here are just a few of the wants!



 Cutest Firemen you ever did see!
Loving the new sounds she comes up with!
Those cheeks! Those lips!
So... we may be striking.. so we have our goods just in case! Please pray that it all works out and we don't strike!


Thankful for Amazon to the rescue with finger lights!
We almost had a pet frog!
Rock Wall Super Star!

Mimi's birthday cake request was simple- Choc Cake with White Buttercream- which led us to the yummiest bakery nearby! With the cutest pre-birthday treats!
Ready to Party!
The Birthday Girl!
Party Time!
And yes, Lulu was there too!

On the way to church selfies😍
Our future babysitter!
The struggle is very real leaving this love bug each day! So we cherish our us time, with her new found vocals and have some great convos 😍


Harrison earned his 1st paycheck from reffing!
 I had our team's last Cross Country Meet, which makes for an endless work day, but hooray for a hubby who cancelled some plans and made a fun supper date happen with the kiddos!!






Listen to This!

I love You, Lord
For Your mercy never failed me
All my days, I've been held in Your hands
From the moment that I wake up
Until I lay my head
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God
And all my life You have been faithful
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God
I love Your voice
You have led me through the fire
And in darkest night You are close like no other
I've known You as a Father
I've known You as a Friend
And I have lived in the goodness of God, yeah!
And all my life You have been faithful, ohh
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God, yeah!
'Cause Your goodness is running after, it's running after me
Your goodness is running after, it's running after me
With my life laid down, I'm surrendered now
I give You everything
'Cause Your goodness is running after, it's running after me, oh-ohh
'Cause Your goodness is running after, it's running after me
Your goodness is running after, it's running after me
With my life laid down, I'm surrendered now
I give You everything
'Cause Your goodness is running after, it keeps running after me
And all my life You have been faithful
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I'm gonna sing of the goodness of God
I'm gonna sing, I'm gonna sing
'Cause all my life You have been faithful
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I'm gonna sing of the goodness of God
Oh, I'm gonna sing of the goodness of God

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl, it breaks my heart just thinking about you, your mom, and Lulu. 💔 Praying for peace for you, and that you will feel His strength.

    ReplyDelete