Wednesday, March 6, 2019

3.4.19

How is it Wednesday already? This week is flying by! Could be because I took a day off & just lived my best life in that one sanity saving day!!

 Sunsets.... mean one thing- days are getting longer and that there was SUN shining even with the arctic temps!
 Green Day for Kindness in memory of Sandy Hook. "Say Hello First"
 My mom has endless patience with our 3 each morning! Hudson wanted her to have a path that led to her room. His brain works in very strange yet very genius ways & this picture just shows it!
 Hooray for after school outdoor time!
 I was worried I would have to eat all the non green M & M's for green eggs and ham ;) But alas, these ALL green mint M & M's saved me some calories!!
 Friday Fusion Food! Dr Seuss Theme!


 Saturday breakfast! Boys met up with our friend Dustin, who helped install some things on our truck & the littles & I enjoyed our brunch date too!

 Hannah is basically Sherri's 3rd child. I love when she sends me pictures too. I can just drool over her amazing house decor each time.

 On on our agenda this week for Art :)
 With my mom outta town, I am on mom duty each morning and love it!! Hannah's hair gets done, and I get extra snuggle time with them all!
 But then once they are on that bus, Tuesday had me all over town!
Of course with rain predicted Saturday, Hannah needs boots ;)
 Today's pose :)
 Hudson and his adorable next door neighbor bestie, tanning in 16 degrees before the bus comes :)
Thankful for dear friends from a far that spend time love & energy to make sure our princess has the most beautiful blankey.


Thankful for this adorable print being back in stock! It's on its way to baby H's stockpile of cuteness!!

1 comment:

  1. Hudson's shoe trail cracked me up. 😂 I love all the Dr. Seuss themed snacks- so cute! Aren't you glad you live by one of those Kregel sisters? They're seriously the greatest. 😉

    ReplyDelete