Tuesday, January 29, 2019

1.28.19


With Mimi away, the kiddos had a great time with me off for a day (so productive once the kiddos were at school let me tell you, I could get in the stay at home momma groove, but then I went to Nordstrom and was like oh yeah, this is why I work... Baby Boden ... all the hearts...), and then joining me at work the rest of the week! Harrison was the only one who had his normal schedule- except for Friday, when he joined our field trip! What a fun, busy week! Picture dump! Enjoy! XO




 He was such an awesome engineer in my room!




 PGM: Photos courtesy of Nathan C.

 Loving his new jammies, and his snuggle fest with Dad!
 Field Trip Friday!




 LegoLand Schaumburg! Totally updated since 2 years ago & it was so fun! I love when field trips are equally as fun for the teacher :)

 And our kids are giants- so they were my student's chaperones on the rides!








 Hour ride home? Naps please!

 Snowy Saturday!




 Since baby time seems like ions ago, and it was! I had to look back at baby pics to remind myself if our kids used pacis or not, how they slept, what we used or didn't use... oh Hudson. Such perfection.
 And then seeing solid black had me with all the hearts!
Sunday lunch at our fave, Joy Yee! The tofu and beef spicy Korean Soup is always such a hit, but even more so on freezing days!

 With a late start for school today, and a very patient boss, I took a late start too ( although CPS is die hard and wanted us there on time!) Book Dress Up Day came to last minute fruition! She nailed it! And then sideways hat, gangsta Pete the Cat Hudson!




1 comment:

  1. Mini Boden is a favorite here too. ❤️ Their character costumes turned out so cute, love the creativity!

    ReplyDelete