Tuesday, November 13, 2018

11.13.18

Thankful for a surprise early arrival from Dad! Hannah's joy as she runs off the bus to him needs to be bottled up for ever. ❤

 Thankful for positive conferences with all the kiddos teachers. I def stole this idea from Hudson's incredible teacher for my own conferences!
 Thankful that my boss is amazing and my family is always welcome in my classroom.
This week the kiddos had two days off and although I desperately wanted to stay home, the subs in my school are a hot mess & I know I better save my days off for the summer...
And I do adore my class. So all three came one day and then two came the other. It was slightly exhausting :) But super special. And on Friday, we got SNOW!
 Hannah and Nay Nay

 Thankful for our Grinch date! In our opinion, beside's missing Jim Carey's voice for the Grinch, it's the best version yet! And we are full swing in the Christmas Spirit!
 And thank you Costco, for having the coolest toy displays, and for a Mimi who shops there lots- so maybe Hudson's Nerf dreams will come true
 Thankful for yesterday being a DAY OFF- kidfree! Matt & I were off, and we loved getting the kids off to school. Somehow making eggs ham and toast for Harrison made me feel pretty accomplished at 7am :) Gym Nails and Tanning followed! What a chill day and free coffee at Dunks made Matt's day!


Thankful for this album, when our holiday jams are getting to us ;)
Image result for Look up child

Thankful for this cool idea, and for seeing it before December is actually here, so hopefully we can all spread some cheer!
Image result for advent calendar december 2018
My fave is candy cane bomb a parking lot! How fun that'll be!
Image result for advent calendar december 2018
Thankful for these verses... seem perfect for each day... I am horrible at verse memorization & never challenge our kiddos to do it! So... December we are ready for you! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment