Monday, January 19, 2015

Thankful


Happy Monday!!
Thankful this week...
*that I got a call back about serving in the community!


*that other sisters in Christ were able to  get together & take a deep breath & regroup together. Mommy hood is no joke! Beautiful to be encouraged.


*that we got invited to a special friends house for a yummy supper


*that Hudson learned how to kiss!! ( This is very exciting, because we are a very kissy family, and whenever we give him kisses he would either A: Headbut us or B: look away. Break my heart and give me a concussion! So now he listens, looks and "kisses". So so so sweet!)


*for our normally "keep to himself" semi grouchy neighbor, saying Hi and passing along some kind words. It totally made me smile inside and out & the words about "by your deeds they shall know HIM" popped in my mind... it takes little acts of random kindness and soon anyone's grouchy shell will crack!


*for finding a Valentine bag packed in the Valentine box ( wow, I was organized last year!) scored a new shirt, endless washi tapes and crafts! Must have hit up Targets 90% off sale! So thankful to have remembered to open that box right about now ;)


*that I got a call for an interview on Wednesday. 1st grade long term sub in our son's district. Would be completely ideal. The Lord knows and He will give me help ... Please pray for me next Wednesday. And if they pass on me, please pray that I will have grace and determination to keep learning the IL state standards and glorify God in it all...


*for the Online Bible Study book "Keep It Shut" arriving earlier than expected! (Proverbs 31 ministry has more details on their website!) I began reading it this week, and the one liner that captured my attention was this "I can hear you" Love God.... Boom... Powerful fact. A fact I have known all along, yet lately I have really needed a reminder in this area in the tone of my voice and patience level of handling sibling squabbles.

*that the patriots won sunday night & are headed to glendale for the Super Bowl!!!!

* for learning new healthy cooking tips. Best football snack: dip orange slices halfway in melted "enjoy life" brand choc chips... Then roll in ground almond & organic unsweetened coconut. Re fridge. Then ... Enjoy & devour ;)

Xo







No comments:

Post a Comment